Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Two months down

I had my two-month weigh in Monday. Outcome was about what I expected: 30 total pounds in two months. Almost halfway to my goal.

Unfortunately, I lost more muscle weight than they'd like to see, so I have to drink these flavored protein packets in water to make sure I'm getting enough. I was afraid that might happen. I noticed that I wasn't hitting that 100 gram mark when I wrote things down each day. Hopefully this will help. Still exercising, though, and not hating it!

A side note: pulled out pairs of pants that hadn't fit in years and years that I had stuffed in the back of the closet. Between work pants and jeans I now have 10 new pairs of pants I didn't have before! So the jeans and pants that are too big now went on the top shelf of the closet, hopefully never to be worn again.

No comments: