Thursday, September 25, 2008

Long time no post

Wow! I haven't posted in a loooooong time. I know there are four of you waiting with anticipation for my next entry. :)

The diet is plugging along. Getting in the regular workouts. The weird thing is that my body feels crappy if I don't make it in to exercise. I guess my body likes to workout.....who knew? :)
I did have a happy moment a couple of weeks ago: I actually tried on and purchased a pair of jeans at Eddie Bauer. I swear I almost burst out crying in the dressing room. It was like they were made for me. And they were a little loose. No sausage pants for me!! Julia said "Mommy, you're beautiful when you lose weight!" From the mouths of babes! I also bought a real-life dress, too, which was really great. I know the rest of the 70 pounds might come off slower, but now that I'm over the "hump" I think I can slowly but surely whittle off the last half. Next doctor weigh-in is Monday, keep your fingers crossed!!

P.S. I've added the link to the best. jeans. ever. Click on the title of the post to see 'em.

No comments: