Friday, July 11, 2008

I'm a horrible, weak person....but Doritos are sooo good!


Okay, I caved. I wanted something crunchy (and have for a couple days now). Then I'm standing in front of the pantry and looking at the basket full of chips. I don't want my hand to reach for the Cool Ranch Doritos, but it is. And those 6 chips have never tasted so good!

I stepped on the scale today. They told me not to but I was curious. Near as I can tell, I've lost SEVEN POUNDS since Tuesday, July 8!!! That's amazing. I can't wait to see how much more I lose before I weigh in on Monday.
Current weight: 220
Goal weight: 153


2 comments:

naenae said...

Good job Laura on the 7 lbs! Take it one day at a time... there will always be temptations that you will give into, be strong! It is what it is, and you just keep plugging along. You will reach your goal!!!

Jools said...

Yeah, plus, 6 Doritos? Six Doritos won't ruin your day or put a pound back on - that's moderation. And moderation is the key. Six Doritos is so much better than, say, half a bag consumed while planted on the couch watching "Can't Hardly Wait" for, like, the 50th time on a Sunday afternoon.

You know, or something ...