Tuesday, July 29, 2008

One-third of the way

Drum roll please....... Weighed in on Monday after 3 weeks on the Releans and 800 calorie diet. Total weight lost for 3 weeks?

18.5 pounds!!!!

So, so, so psyched about that. I basically matched my first weigh-in, which they said isn't common, so I was doing well. Guess those slight cheats here and there with the carbs didn't sabotage me completely after all.

Over the next month I'll be allowed around 1,300 calories and (oh glorious day) be allowed eggs, cheese, yogurt, more fruits, ham, tuna, milk. Basically everything but carbs/starch and sugar. They're upping the phentermine since I'm going to try a month off the HCG. I've started upping the exercise intensity to offset the increase in calories.

It feels like I'm finally getting control over food and having an easier time stopping before the bottom of the (fill in the blank). I really think I will be able to maintain once I reach my goal weight. Monday's weigh-in was just the motivation boost I needed. On to the next month!!!

1 comment:

Jools said...

Yay! Good job, Chick! I'm so excited for you!